Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally Back to Exercising!

Since Christmas, I have really fallen off of the exercise bandwagon. I don't know why. For the past two weeks, my eating has been pretty healthy, under contol. But my activity level has been...well, can we say Sedentary? (Yes, it needed a capital S.)

I had been walking outside every day for at least 30 min, and when I couldn't get outside, I did the treadmill. No big deal. A little arm work with the bands, and I was good to go. Since my "break" I have had absolutely no desire to do anything. In some ways, I have felt like doing very little in every aspect of my life. I would really like to just curl up with some hot tea, a blanket, and a good book. Hibernate. I sit and look at things that need to be done around the house, and just avoid them by going to read some more blogs. It is sad. :)

However, today I said, "Enough is enough!" I actually did a WATP tape. The one miler. Not much. But at least a start. In a bit I am going to do the bands, and maybe do the tape again tonight. I need to get back into a routine. I am so inspired by so many other BLBE'ers that are out there at the gym, or running, or ellipticaling, or whatever. You guys rock. Thanks for showing me how it should be done.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for getting back to the exercise - even just a little bit of movement is good for you!

    ReplyDelete